Powder Coater/Factory Worker
|The Role:||Full time, permanent|
|Location:||40 – 42 Telford Road, East Lenziemill, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, G67 2AX|
|Hours:||08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday & 07:00 – 15.30 on Friday (30-minute unpaid lunch break)|
|Remuneration:||Competitive, dependent on experience|
|Benefits:||28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays, plus additional days for long service), a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plans, HSF perkbox and on-site parking.|
Prism powder coating Ltd (formerly MSP Scotland Ltd – Powder Coating Plant) was established in Scotland in 1999. Prism is one of the country’s leading architectural powder coating facilities, boasting both Qualicoat and Akzo Nobel approved applicator status. Following a recent acquisition, we became part of the Vivalda Group of Companies, that operate out of 12 facilities across the UK and Ireland.
The role of ‘power coater/ factory worker’ is to assist in the growth of one of our branches, Prism. Applicants will be required to work in a factory environment on a production line. Previous experience of working within a powder coating plant would be beneficial but is not essential for this role. This is a great opportunity to strengthen an already successful division.
- Work to tight deadlines to meet company production targets
- Responsible for loading and unloading fabricated metal products into our pre-treatment baskets, then securely hanging each item on the line for powder coating.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Check the quality of all parts
- Apply protective film and safely package the finished product for transportation to site
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and hardworking
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on their own initiatives, as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Confident, hands on and ‘can do’ approach
- Willing to learn and grow in a high-performance team